Who owns the CVs and other data?
All CVs and additional information which the candidates upload during their application, is fully owned by you. At the time of closing your account, CVSelection removes all information generated by the processes. We do not store the CVs nor will we provide other access to your data.
We DON’T have the intention to make a database, we just want you to use our CVselection instruments.
If you have any inquiries with regards to data protection, please be sure to contact us.
- Is the information stored securely by CVSelection?
- Does CVSelection comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)?
- Do you publicize vacancies?
- Does CVSelection have a database with candidates?
- What kind of vacancies can I use CVSelection for?
- Can I manage more than 1 vacancy from the same link?
- Does the system do the selection of candidates?
- After the closing date of my vacancy, how long can I use the CVselection tool?
- Is CVselection available in other languages besides English?
- How can I quickly try out the system without having to create an account?
- Is CVselection software?
- What browsers does CVselection support?