Why use the question "How did you find this vacancy?" in the Job Application Form?
selection does not publicize your vacancy; you use other channels like your own
website, newspapers, vacancy websites etc.
We offer you the opportunity to determine through which recruitment channel your candidates respond to your job ad. This allows you to analyze which recruitment channel for this job was the most effective, in order to adapt eventually your Recruitment Strategy in the future.
Your answers to the question "How did you find this job?" is the listing of the recruitment channels used for this vacancy. This question will pop up on the Job Application Form, and the candidate indicates via which channel he/she has been aware of your vacancy.
- How do I create an online Job Application Form?
- What kind of questions do I include in the Job Application Form?
- How do I use the "Questions" section?
- Is it possible to make an Application Form in another language?
- How many CVs can I receive per one online Job Application Form?