Is the information stored securely by CVSelection?
All servers are in strictly secured environments in Canada - including camera control, fingerprint access, and strict control of who has physical access to the equipment.
The system is strictly Linux; Up to date anti-virus programs have been installed on the server. Automatic security scans take place every week. Backups are encrypted. Account passwords are stored encrypted. Credit card information is stored encrypted by our credit card provider. Daily backups are made and stored on a remote server. This server is only for backups and high access limits are set.
- Does CVSelection comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)?
- Who owns the CVs and other data?
- Do you publicize vacancies?
- Does CVSelection have a database with candidates?
- What kind of vacancies can I use CVSelection for?
- Can I manage more than 1 vacancy from the same link?
- Does the system do the selection of candidates?
- After the closing date of my vacancy, how long can I use the CVselection tool?
- Is CVselection available in other languages besides English?
- How can I quickly try out the system without having to create an account?
- Is CVselection software?
- What browsers does CVselection support?