Does CVSelection comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)?
Candidate’s information will be stored on our server until the application form expires and a certain grace period ends depending on the settings the client defines. If a customer permanently deletes a specific vacancy form, or their entire package, then all the candidate information will be permanently removed from the server. This action is applied immediately. However, backups made in the past will still retain this information. Backups will be stored on a rolling basis, so the removal of this data will also find its way to the backups.
- Is the information stored securely by CVSelection?
- Who owns the CVs and other data?
- Do you publicize vacancies?
- Does CVSelection have a database with candidates?
- What kind of vacancies can I use CVSelection for?
- Can I manage more than 1 vacancy from the same link?
- Does the system do the selection of candidates?
- After the closing date of my vacancy, how long can I use the CVselection tool?
- Is CVselection available in other languages besides English?
- How can I quickly try out the system without having to create an account?
- Is CVselection software?
- What browsers does CVselection support?